Sing Harmonies, Singing and Harmonizing Discussion » Sing Harmonies for Android

• Teresa Dick

Teresa Dick Caulfield South Victoria Australia

Do you plan to have this app for Android?

Do you plan to have this app for Android?

• Susan Anders

Susan Anders Nashville, TN

We'd love to create an Android version, but we have no plans to do so at this time. We're a small company with limited resources.

We'd love to create an Android version, but we have no plans to do so at this time. We're a small company with limited resources.

• Terry Sullivan

Terry Sullivan Madison, WI

This looks like such a useful, fun app. I wish you could find a way to create an Android version, maybe outsource it. I enjoy the Harmony Singing by Ear tracks so much.

This looks like such a useful, fun app. I wish you could find a way to create an Android version, maybe outsource it. I enjoy the Harmony Singing by Ear tracks so much.

• Susan Anders

Susan Anders Nashville, TN

Terry, you aren't alone, we've had many requests for an Android version. We're going to keep looking for way to put one out, but I can't promise that it will happen anytime soon. Thanks for posting.

Terry, you aren't alone, we've had many requests for an Android version. We're going to keep looking for way to put one out, but I can't promise that it will happen anytime soon. Thanks for posting.

• Tammi D

Tammi D St. Simons Island, Georgia

Looks like the wait continues for an android app. Hope y'all can make it happen. Sounds like an awesome program.

Looks like the wait continues for an android app. Hope y'all can make it happen. Sounds like an awesome program.

• Susan Anders

Susan Anders Nashville

Hi Tammi--we are currently working on an update for the iPhone version. When that's done we want to add some new songs. After then I think we will be looking at getting an Android version out. But that will definitely be a long way down the road.

Hi Tammi--we are currently working on an update for the iPhone version. When that's done we want to add some new songs. After then I think we will be looking at getting an Android version out. But that will definitely be a long way down the road.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post