Sing Harmonies, Singing and Harmonizing Discussion » Sheet music

• Greg

Greg Leander, TX

Is Four part sheet music availble for your song arrangements?

Is Four part sheet music availble for your song arrangements?

• Susan Anders

Susan Anders Nashville, TN

I'm sorry, we don't own the licenses to provide sheet music for our arrangements. We researched it, and the cost was too high to be affordable.

I'm sorry, we don't own the licenses to provide sheet music for our arrangements. We researched it, and the cost was too high to be affordable.

• Vivek Coutinho

Vivek Coutinho Mumbai, India

The app is amazing! Is it possible to have the app for a lower version of ios? Thank you!

The app is amazing! Is it possible to have the app for a lower version of ios?
    Thank you!

• Gordon

Gordon Osaka, Japan

Hi Gordon, We'll check into this soon. Email us at support@singharmonies.com and we'll email you back when we learn something from the App Store.

Hi Gordon,

We'll check into this soon. Email us at support@singharmonies.com and we'll email you back when we learn something from the App Store.

• Laura Lang

Laura Lang Vancouver, BC Canada

I can't find your app in the Mac App Store. Please let me know where I can get it. Thanks. lauraelang1@gmail.com

I can't find your app in the Mac App Store. Please let me know where I can get it. Thanks. lauraelang1@gmail.com

• Susan

Susan Nashville

If you can't find the App Store, go to this link on the web for the app-- once there please click on "View in iTunes": http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sing-harmonies/id378913608?mt=8

If you can't find the App Store, go to this link on the web for the app-- once there please click on "View in iTunes":
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sing-harmonies/id378913608?mt=8

• Roberto

Roberto Italy

Hello, is it possible to listen to the arrangements before purchasing them ? Thank you! Your App is amazing!

Hello, is it possible to listen to the arrangements before purchasing them ?
    Thank you! Your App is amazing!

• Susan

Susan Nashville

Hi Roberto--- we can't post samples of the songs without paying extra licensing fees, which would drive the cost of each IAP song up. We've posted a few of the public domain songs and plan to post more soon. Check the Song Info page for vocal arrangement and key details.

Hi Roberto--- we can't post samples of the songs without paying extra licensing fees, which would drive the cost of each IAP song up. We've posted a few of the public domain songs and plan to post more soon. Check the Song Info page for vocal arrangement and key details.

• Bill

Bill McLean VA

There are 10-20 songs I lead in our church's sing alongs, that I'd like to be able to practice my harmonies with. I find this app to be invaluable, but requesting the additional songs is going to be hit or miss. I'd love to be able to purchase a version of the app that allows me to upload my own tracks. Is this something you'd consider?

There are 10-20 songs I lead in our church's sing alongs, that I'd like to be able to practice my harmonies with. I find this app to be invaluable, but requesting the additional songs is going to be hit or miss. I'd love to be able to purchase a version of the app that allows me to upload my own tracks. Is this something you'd consider?

• Susan

Susan Nashville

Hi Bill, I'm sorry, but to add that functionality to the app would be a very costly and time-consuming endeavor, and would result in a very expensive app-- that's not something we want to do.

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry, but to add that functionality to the app would be a very costly and time-consuming endeavor, and would result in a very expensive app-- that's not something we want to do.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post