Sing Harmonies, Singing and Harmonizing Discussion » Sheet music

• Bill
    Bill McLean VA
    Well, shoot. That means I'm going to have to go through your harmony course and LEARN to sing harmonies. How terrible is that? (btw - LOVING the first course already.)

Well, shoot. That means I'm going to have to go through your harmony course and LEARN to sing harmonies. How terrible is that? (btw - LOVING the first course already.)

• Deshna
    Deshna Lireo
    wow

wow

• Heinz
    Heinz Germany
    After buying several songs they never showed up in my library. Following the advice to restore the purchased Songs did nothing. How can I get my songs?

After buying several songs they never showed up in my library. Following the advice to restore the purchased Songs did nothing.
    How can I get my songs?

• Susan
    Susan Nashville
    Heinz, Some users of version 3.7 were not receiving their download after an IAP purchase. A new update is now available, Sing Harmonies 3.8, which should fix this issue. After you have updated you should be able to now download the songs you purchased. To do that tap ‘Restore Purchase’ in the upper right corner of the Song Store. Thank you for your patience. Please contact us if the problem continues after you have updated to 3.8.

Heinz,

Some users of version 3.7 were not receiving their download after an IAP purchase. A new update is now available, Sing Harmonies 3.8, which should fix this issue. After you have updated you should be able to now download the songs you purchased. To do that tap ‘Restore Purchase’ in the upper right corner of the Song Store. Thank you for your patience. Please contact us if the problem continues after you have updated to 3.8.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post